Hitachi Industrial DSP Oil Free Rotary Screw Air Compressors
Hitachi manufactures a full lineup of advanced DSP oil free rotary screw air compressors, used by an array of industries worldwide. Our DSP oil free rotary screw air compressors are manufactured at par with rigorous industry standards and methodologies to deliver unmatched efficiency. Hitachi oil free rotary screw air compressors are highly flexible and oil free, eliminating the issues occurring due to oil mists and vapors in the compressed air. Our range of high quality industrial DSP oil free rotary screw air compressors includes:
- Hitachi Class 0 industrial DSP oil free air compressors efficiently address the growing environmental challenges. Hitachi has added ISO 8573-1:2001 Class 0 to existing purity classes to ensure contaminated-free air, enhancing the overall production quality.
- Hitachi single stage fixed speed industrial DSP oil free air compressors are innovatively designed to deliver enhanced thermal efficiency, and uninterrupted output. The high-tech single stage fixed speed DSP compressors ensure purity of air compression by recapturing the vented oil mist, and thus minimizing the oil leakage paths.
- Hitachi supplies advanced single stage VSD DSP compressors, used for an array of rigorous industrial applications. Our single stage VSD DSP compressors are efficient enough to withstand extreme temperature conditions, delivering unprecedented performance.
- Hitachi two stage fixed speed industrial DSP oil free air compressors are equipped with advanced features, eliminate risks of corrosion and provide efficient thermal protection. Our two stage fixed speed DSP compressors are highly reliable, and efficiently address the specific requirements for different applications.
- Hitachi leverages latest technology to manufacture range of two stage VSD DSP compressors, ideal for small as well as large-scale industrial applications. Hitachi two stage VSD DSP compressors are highly durable and ensure the purity of air compression, thus maximizing the thermal throughput.