WJ200 Series AC Variable Speed Drives
Designed for excellent performance and user friendliness -
The WJ200 Series ranges from 100-200VAC and single phase input to three phase output. The WJ200 Series comes with an integrated auto-tuning function for easy sensorless vector control that realizes high starting torque of 200% or greater, suitable for a variety of applications.
Features and Benefits
- High starting torque and dramatically improved speed stability with advanced sensorless vector control
- Simplified auto-tuning procedure
- Easy setup and operation via standard integral keypad, optional enhanced keypad or via PC software
- Dynamic braking transistor in all models
- Built in Easy Sequence (EzSQ) PLC-like functionality
- Simple position control capability
- Capable of driving permanent magnet as well as standard induction motors
- Dual rated for CT/VT applications
- User-changed parameter display: Store automatically and display the parameters changed by the user (Up to 32 sets); can also be used as change history.
- Active parameter display: Display those parameters which are enabled.
- 0.1 ~ 15kW (3-phase 200V)
- 0.4 ~ 15kW (3-phase 400V)
- 0.1 ~ 2.2kW (1-phase 200V)
- 0.4, 0.75kW (1-phase 100V)
- New and more effective trip avoidance functions, safe-stop function
- Can be used for heavy and normal duty.
- Password function to prevent parameters or to hide some of all parameters
- Data comparison function: Display parameters changed from default setting
- Basic display: Display most frequently used parameters.
- Quick display: Display 32 user-selected parameters.