Hitachi America, Ltd., Industrial Components and Equipment Division
Industrial Continuous Inkjet Printers
PH-D Series Industrial Continuous Inkjet Printers
Hitachi industrial PH Series continuous inkjet printers maintain Hitachi's commitment to providing eco-friendly products. The unique ink circulation system in the PH Series inkjet printers reduces typical fluid consumption and evaporation by 50 percent, which contributes to lower solvent emissions. In addition to minimizing fluid wastes the PH Series continuous inkjet printers offer lowest total costs to own over time, and maximize your return on investment through higher component reliability and MTBFR (Mean Time Between Failure Rates).
All Hitachi PH Series inkjet printers are designed and manufactured in compliance to the European Union RoHS Directive, which restricts the use of hazardous hexavalent metals in electrical and electronic equipment. Although this directive does not apply to Hitachi continuous inkjet printers, we have voluntarily reduced the amounts of these hazardous metals below the levels outlined by the directive.
PH-D Model Industrial Continuous Inkjet Printers
Hitachi industrial PH-D Series continuous inkjet printers are an economical solution for simpler marking and coding applications. The PH-D Series continuous inkjet printers maintain all the benefits of the highly successful PB and PXR Series printers.
PH-D Model Inkjet Printers Features
Following are the key features of Hitachi industrial PH-D Series continuous inkjet printers:
- Large Monochrome 8.9" LCD Touch Panel
- Direct touch button menu selection
- Onscreen troubleshooting guide
- Strong die-cast aluminum frame printhead
- Unique 4m flexible umbilical design to shield external high voltage exposure
- 65µm nozzle SS nozzle
- Auto-flush during shutdown to prevent nozzle clogging
- Unique ink return system to reduce solvent evaporation, which minimizes the mixing of air and ink
- Combination of viscosity control and density control to reduce solvent consumption and maintain high print quality
- CF card data storage, software upgrade, and data transfer functionalities
- RoHS compliant 304 SS IP55 enclosure for easy integration to production lines
- Console dimensions (15.7"W X 12.4"D X 20.3"H)