Jump to the main
- Brightness: 2,200 ANSI Lumens
- Color Brightness: 2,200 ANSI Lumens
- XGA Resolution (1024 x 768)
- Ultra Short Throw, 80" diagonal image at only 22"
- Perfect Fit 2
- 10W Speaker Output
- Closed Captioning
- 28dB Eco Mode)
- HDMI (HDCP)/Component/Composite/S-Video
- Network Control, Maintenance and Security
- Microphone Input
- Template Function
- Standby Audio
- 0.3W in Power Saving Standby Mode
- 2,200 ANSI Lumens Brightness: Project a clear image in any classroom or conference room.
- 2,200 Lumens Color Light Output: Project bright, true to life colors.
- Ultra Short Throw Lens: Featuring an Ultra Short Throw lens which will project a 80” image at 22”. This not only prevents obstructions but also means no shadows and no light shining in the presenter’s eyes.
- 4,000 Hour Hybrid Filter: Hitachi's hybrid filter consists of a two-stage, layered design and an electrostatic filter, providing dust protection for up to 4,000 hours.
- Perfect Fit 2: Perfect fit 2 enables the user to adjust individual corners and sides independent of one another. Perfect Fit 2 provides vertical and horizontal digital correction of either barrel or pin cushion distortions. This feature helps correct geometric and complicated distortions. Perfect Fit 2 allows the projected image to fit correctly to the screen quickly and easily.
- 3,000 Hour Lamp Life (Eco Mode): Another key to low total cost of ownership is a long life lamp. The lamp is rated at 2,000 hours in standard mode and 3,000 hours in Eco mode.
- 10 Watt Audio Output: 10W Audio Output eliminates the need to connect external speakers.
- Input Source Naming: users can name input sources in simple language instead of the factory default names. Exclusive to Hitachi.
- Easy Maintenance: Easy Maintenance is another attractive function, as the lamp door is on top of the model and the filter slides to the side.
- Closed Captioning: CC1, CC2, CC3, CC4
- HDMI / Component / Composite / S-Video: The rich connectivity allows you to connect to two computer and multiple video sources at the same time. Monitor loop-through for ease of use with desktop computers.
- Input Source Naming: Users can name input sources in simple language instead of factory default name.
Exclusive to Hitachi.
- Network Control, Maintenance and Security: Projector Management Application (PJMan) allows users to monitor and control multiple projectors over LAN. Features include scheduling of events, e-mail alerts for reactive and routine maintenance. Hitachi’s Projector Control Application (‘PJCtrl’) allows a user to control the functions of their Hitachi 3LCD Projector via a ‘Toolbar’ on their PC. Since all of the functions for controlling the projector are on the PC, PJCtrl can help to reduce costs associated with lost remote controls and battery replacement.
- PJ Messenger: PJMessenger function allows you to send and display text messages on your networked projectors. It is an easy and efficient way to send campus wide announcements.
- Present Content via LAN: Hitachi’s suite of networking software allows you to easily send content directly from your PC to the projector via your LAN connection.
- Transition Detector and Security Bar: A security sensor located inside the projector recognizes when the projector has been moved. Moving the projector without using the correct PIN Code will disable the projector.
- Whiteboard Mode: Limits the peak white by changing the gamma curve limiting its brightness when used with a whiteboard to protect the eye health of teachers and students. Exclusive to Hitachi.