Jump to the main
- Brightness: 2,200 ANSI Lumens
- Color Brightness: 2,200 ANSI Lumens
- XGA Resolution (1024 x 768)
- 1,000 Hour Filter
- 4.96 Lb. Compact Design
- .5 Watt Power Consumption
In Standby Saving Mod
- Front Air Exhaust
- Audio Pass Through
- Audio Output
- Air Filter on Side and
Lamp Door on Top for Easy Access
- Template Function
- Instant On/Off
- PIN Lock Security
- White Board/Blackboard Modes
- 28dB Eco Mode
- Blank/My Button
- 2,200 ANSI Lumens Brightness: Project a clear image in any classroom or conference room.
- 2,200 Lumens Color Light Output: Project bright, true to life colors.
- 1,000 Hour High Efficiency Filter: The projector provides users with a lower total cost of ownership by offering less frequent maintenance.
- 4,000 Hour Lamp LIfe (Eco Mode): Another key to low total cost of ownership is a long life lamp. The lamp is rated at 3,000 hours in standard mode and 4,000 hours in Eco mode.
- Audio Output: 1W Audio Output eliminates the need to connect external speakers.
- Whiteboard Mode: Limits the peak white by changing the gamma curve limiting its brightness when used with a whiteboard to protect the eye health of teachers and students. Exclusive to Hitachi.
- Input Source Naming: Users can name input sources in simple language instead of factory default name. Exclusive to Hitachi.
- Transition Detector and Security Bar: A security sensor located inside the projector recognizes when the projector has been moved. Moving the projector without using the correct PIN Code will disable the projector.
- Closed Captioning: CC1, CC2, CC3, CC4.
- Compact, Portable Design: Compact in designand lightweight! Easy to carry and is a perfect travel solution for any presenter on the road..
- Easy Maintenance: Easy Maintenance is another attractive function, as the lamp door is on top of the model and the filter slides to the front.
- Template Function: Line templates in the projector menu can help when writing on a whiteboard. There are four types of line templates to choose from. Exclusive to Hitachi.
- Front Air Exhaust: The projector is designed to exhaust warm air from the front.
- Blank / MyButton / MySource - Doc Camera: Two customizable buttons on the remote control allow users to create a shortcut for any projector command such as: Direct Input (RGB1, S-Video etc.), Picture Mode, or Filter Reset. For connection to a document camera, MySource allows users to add a third “Document Camera” source button. Blank / MyButton on projector allows user to stop light output or customize to any projector shortcut.
- PIN Lock / MyScreen / MyText: PIN lock protection can limit projector users. MyScreen PIN Lock keeps captured images on the startup screen. Users can set a school’s name or company’s logo to “MyScreen,” clearly identifying ownership. MyText provides the ability to write text on the start up screen, such as model name, serial number, or location.
- Serial Number Label on Side: It is convenient for users or auditors to be able to check the model name and serial number of an asset easily when the product is ceiling mounted. The label is upside-down and easily viewable for ceiling-use.
- Audio Pass Through: Audio can be passed through the projector’ audio output to external speakers while in standby mode (lamp off). This provides lamp and energy savings when you only need sound.
- Power Saving Mode: The Saving Mode reduces the stand-by power consumption to 0.5W when using 120 volts with limitation of some features.