Jump to the main
- Brightness: 4,200 ANSI Lumens
- Color Brightness: 4,200 ANSI Lumens
- WUXGA Resolution (1920 x 1200)
- 2X Zoom Lens
- Picture by Picture
- 2 Four Watt Speakers
- Full High Definition
- Horizontal and Vertical Lens Shift
- Transition Detector
- SNMP Plug-in Available
- Auto Signal Search
- Network Control, Maintenance and Security
- Side Mounted 2,000 Hybrid Filter
- Auto Vertical Keystone Correction
- Internal Shutoff Timer
- Template Function
- Instant On/Off
- Standby Audio
- Perfect Fit
- WUXGA Resolution (1920 x 1200): The CP-WUX645N offers native resolution of WUXGA (1920 x 1200), which is even higher than Full High-Definition (1920 x 1080). This allows projection on a screen area 2.9 times wider than XGA (1024 x 768) without scrolling. High quality images can be vividly projected onto a wide 16:10 screen in large venues.
- 4,200 ANSI Lumens Brightness: In large spaces such as meeting rooms, lecture halls and auditoriums, as well as in bright rooms, you can be sure of projecting clear, easily visible images.
- 4,200 Lumens Color Light Output: Project bright, true to life colors.
- 2,000 Hour Hybrid Filter: The hybrid filter requires less frequent maintenance and cleaning, making longer operation possible.
- 2X Zoom Lens: A 2X manual zoom lens allows for a greater range of installation possibilities.
- Horizontal and Vertical Lens Shift: Manually shift the lens horizontally and vertically, moving the image without causing any distortion. After ceiling mounting, fine adjustments can be done with a screwdriver. This is easy to do, even in a darkened room, because the two adjustment dials have red and blue illumination. The red dial is for left/right adjustment, the blue dial for up/down.
- Perfect Fit : Perfect Fit enables quick adjustment of the projected image by moving its four corners one at a time. Making adjustments is easy with the remote control and the on-screen operating menu.
- 3,000 Hour Lamp Life (Eco Mode): Another key to low total cost of ownership is a long life lamp. The lamp is rated at 2,000 hours in standard mode and 3,000 hours in Eco mode.
- 8 Watt Audio Output: 8W Audio Output eliminates the need to connect external speakers.
- Easy Maintenance: Easy Maintenance is another attractive function, as the lamp door is on top of the model and the filter slides to the side.
- Closed Captioning: CC1, CC2, CC3, CC4
- HDMI / Component / Composite / S-Video: The rich connectivity allows you to connect to two computer and multiple video sources at the same time. Monitor loop-through for ease of use with desktop computers.
- Input Source Naming: Users can name input sources in simple language instead of factory default name. Exclusive to Hitachi.
- Network Control, Maintenance and Security: Projector Management Application (PJMan) allows users to monitor and control multiple projectors over LAN. Features include scheduling of events, e-mail alerts for reactive and routine maintenance. Hitachi’s Projector Control Application (‘PJCtrl’) allows a user to control the functions of their Hitachi 3LCD Projector via a ‘Toolbar’ on their PC. Since all of the functions for controlling the projector are on the PC, PJCtrl can help to reduce costs associated with lost remote controls and battery replacement.
- Picture by Picture: Display images from two different input signals without changing their aspect ratio.
- Template Function: Line templates in the projector menu can help when writing on a whiteboard. There are four types of line templates to choose from. Exclusive to Hitachi.
- Transition Detector and Security Bar: A security sensor located inside the projector recognizes when the projector has been moved. Moving the projector without using the correct PIN Code will disable the projector.
- Whiteboard Mode: Limits the peak white by changing the gamma curve limiting its brightness when used with a whiteboard to protect the eye health of teachers and students. Exclusive to Hitachi.