Jump to the main
- Brightness: 3,000 ANSI Lumens
- Color Brightness: 3,000 ANSI Lumens
- WXGA Resolution (1280 x 800)
- 3000:1 Contrast Ratio
- 7.9 Lbs.
- Microphone Input with Amplifier
- Network Control, Maintenance and Security
- Campus Notification System
- Network Bridge RS232 Control
- Lamp Life Approximately 6,000 Hours (Eco Mode)*
- HDMI / Component / Composite / S-Video Inputs
- Crestron RoomView
- Stand-by Audio
- 16W Speaker Output
- 0.5 Watt Power Saving Mode Using 120V
- Template Function
- 2 RGB In, 1 RGB Out / Composite / S-Video
- USB Connection to Computer
- PC-Less Presentation
- Optional Wireless IEE802.11 b/g/n
- Network Messenger
- Present Content via LAN
- 30 dB (Eco Mode)
- 3,000 ANSI Lumens Brightness: Project a clear image in any classroom or conference room.
- 3,000 Lumens Color Light Output: Project bright, true to life colors.
- 5,000 Hour Hybrid Filter: The hybrid filter requires less frequent maintenance and cleaning, making longer operation possible.
- 6,000 Hour Lamp LIfe (Eco Mode): Another key to low total cost of ownership is a long life lamp. The lamp is rated at 3,000 hours in standard mode and 6,000 hours in Eco mode.
- Optional Wireless: The wireless option lets users place their laptop anywhere in the room and not be tethered to the projector. Using the moderator function you can switch between up to fifty different presentations on multiple laptops with the touch of a button.
- 16W Audio Output: 16W Audio Output eliminates the need to connect external speakers.
- Whiteboard Mode: Limits the peak white by changing the gamma curve limiting its brightness when used with a whiteboard to protect the eye health of teachers and students. Exclusive to Hitachi.
- Input Source Naming: Users can name input sources in simple language instead of factory default name. Exclusive to Hitachi.
- Transition Detector and Security Bar: A security sensor located inside the projector recognizes when the projector has been moved. Moving the projector without using the correct PIN Code will disable the projector.
- Closed Captioning: CC1, CC2, CC3, CC4.
- Network Control, Maintenance and Security: Projector Management Application (PJMan) allows users to monitor and control multiple projectors over a Local Area Network (LAN) or Wireless Local Area Network (WLAN). Features include scheduling of events, e-mail alerts for reactive and routine maintenance. Hitachi’s Projector Control Application (‘PJCtrl’) allows a user to control the functions of their Hitachi 3LCD Projector via a ‘Toolbar’ on their PC. Since all of the functions for controlling the projector are on the PC, PJCtrl can help to reduce costs associated with lost remote controls and battery replacement.
- PJ Messenger: PJMessenger function allows you to send and display text messages on your networked projectors. It is an easy and efficient way to send campus wide announcements.
- Present Content via LAN: Hitachi’s suite of networking software allows you to easily send content directly from your PC to the projector via your LAN connection.
- 3,000:1 Contrast Ratio Iris is automatically controlled to ensure the best image contrast and depth perspective during both bright and dark scenes.
- Easy Maintenance: Easy Maintenance is another attractive function, as the lamp door is on top of the model and the filter slides to the front.
- Template Function: Line templates in the projector menu can help when writing on a whiteboard. There are four types of line templates to choose from. Exclusive to Hitachi.
- Front Air Exhaust: The projector is designed to exhaust warm air from the front.
- PC-Less Presentation: By using a USB memory stick or other storage device, you can use the projector without a computer. Menus are easy to see with a thumbnail display. Additionally there is also a slideshow function.
- Display via USB: When you connect the projector and a computer via a USB cable, software in the projector runs automatically, letting you quickly and easily display images from the computer.
- HDMI Input (HDCP): With signals transferred completely in the digital domain, your presentations are assured of the highest image quality.
- PIN Lock / MyScreen / MyText: PIN lock protection can limit projector users. MyScreen PIN Lock keeps captured images on the startup screen. Users can set a school’s name or company’s logo to “MyScreen,” clearly identifying ownership. MyText provides the ability to write text on the start up screen, such as model name, serial number, or location.
- Serial Number and MAC Address Label on Side: Serial number and MAC adderess are on the side label, in both normal position and upside-down.
- Audio Pass Through: Audio can be passed through the projector’ audio output to external speakers while in standby mode (lamp off). This provides lamp and energy savings when you only need sound.
- Power Saving Mode: The Saving Mode reduces the stand-by power consumption to 0.5W when using 120 volts with limitation of some features.